Friday, March 27, 2015

so you wanna start a food blog....

 I have been part of the blogging world since 2011 when I started my first blog, The Secret To Having It All. It's my journal, filled with posts about my family, my home, travel, cooking, DIY-ing, and all of my favorite things. I noticed that many of my posts are food related since I love to cook (and eat). I am always sharing recipes, as well as restaurant reviews. I love reading food blogs and have always wanted to have one of my own. While my regular blog will always be my first priority, I am excited about launching a second blog dedicated to one of my favorite topics. I don't claim to be a food expert, but I think it will be fun to share my cooking (and eating) adventures with other foodies.

[all of my posts will be my opinion only and I am not being paid by any company or individual for the reviews I give.]

So here goes.....my very first post on my very own food blog!

- Susan


Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment